Over the past three months, dozens of new enhancements have been made to our new, web-based case management solution, Needles Neos. We are continuously improving the functionality and overall user experience, through the addition of valuable features and new capabilities based on direct customer feedback.
Here are just some of the high-impact enhancements made this quarter:
- Improved reports and new dashboards – Create new tiles in dashboards with custom fields and leverage our new report editor so that you can view everything happening at your firm.
- Email document and notes – Select multiple notes or documents from a case and email them to internal or external parties from directly within the system. Quickly convert documents to PDF and send by email.
- Time tracker for billable time – Easily track the time spent on each case, then quickly turn it into billable hours. Manage multiple timers at once from anywhere in the application.
- Enhanced document management – Organize your clients’ folder structures with document types and category directories. Download all of your case documents as a single compressed file and review them in the same folder hierarchy in which they exist in SharePoint.
- Comprehensive document assembly – Document generation is now faster and more comprehensive than ever with many new merge tags and improved compatibility with advanced Microsoft Word functions.
- File emails and attachments seamlessly from Outlook – File important email attachments directly to cases in Needles Neos with categories to prevent duplicates.
- PDF template wizard – Import PDF forms into Needles Neos and easily add fields for document assembly, to create reusable templates so the process of filling out your legal forms can be completely automated.
- Bulk document import – Bulk import any number of files and folders into your cases from any SharePoint site within your Office 365.
Exciting enhancements coming soon:
- Advanced search – You’ll be able to explore all of your data through advanced search queries that provide more flexibility and an ability to mine your data for the specific details that matter to you most.
- Activity feed – Track everything that’s happening in a case from a single place. This feature will allow you to see a log of all case activity in one location, so within a few minutes, you can review all the important details of a case.
We have also made additional enhancements with an all-new value calculator, date calculator, quick messages from the case, new message notifications by email, and quick text for SMS messages.
We’re constantly responding to customer needs by improving performance and updating the interface to help you find your data faster and make your job easier.
If your firm would like to know more about Needles Neos and upcoming enhancements, contact us to learn more or request a free demo.