ACTIVITY FEED (BETA)
We know cases can be complex, and information can change rapidly, which is why we’re making it easy to view and act on changes made in the case in a single view. The new Needles Neos Activity Feed can quickly bring you up to speed on any case and show you how the case has progressed from beginning to end.
With Activity Feed, you can:
- Get a full view of all changes made to a case, including when and by whom
- Quickly take direct action on items or make changes from the activity
- Email note or reviewing new documents directly from the feed
- Check on important case milestones and their statuses using checklist phases
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
We’ve added additional security features. Two-Factor Authentication gives your firm an extra layer of security for users. When turned on, users will receive an authorization code to the email or mobile phone on file for their account.
Note: to avoid disruption, update add-ins for all staff before enabling Two-Factor Authentication
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) can now be enabled for users
- Administrators can turn 2FA on for all users under “Firm Preferences”
- With 2FA enabled, users will receive an authorization code to their mobile phone or email address on file
- Once 2FA has passed, users can choose to be remembered by the system for 30 days
- Easily monitor 2FA status from the list of staff under your “Staff” directory
Improvements and fixes
New update for QuickBooks Integrator
The new version of the QuickBooks Integrator adds support for firms that enable 2FA.
New update for Outlook add-in
The new version of the Outlook add-in adds support for firms that enable 2FA. This update is installed automatically for all users.
New update for Word Online add-in
The new version of the Word Online add-in adds support for firms that enable 2FA.
View complete changelog
Review previous list of changes in our changelog.
For detailed instructions on using these enhancements, click the Help icon in Needles Neos to access the Self-Serve Portal and Knowledge Base.