Assembly Software is the leading provider of case management solutions, through our two brands, Needles and TrialWorks, have rich multi-decade histories. Today we have assembled the largest user base in the industry, with over 2,500 law firm customers and more than 40,000 users. In 2017, the business was acquired by Ridge Road Partners – a group of long-term focused, business builders – who are transforming the business into a dynamic, fast-growth enterprise.
We are looking for a motivated, savvy individual to support a variety of marketing and administrative responsibilities for our fast-growing software organization. This role will assist our marketing director in many key areas from events to content and marketing performance tracking. Ideal for a resourceful, self-starter looking to gain experience in a range of marketing and commercial activities.
Collateral & Management
Website & social media support
Administrative and other duties as requested
Needles is searching for qualified professionals who take pride in what they do. As a national leader in Legal Practice / Case Management Software, this boutique company in the Greater Baltimore area is looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
Candidates must have good coding standards, delivering quality and robust code, accompanied with concise commentary and documentation.
The technical support specialist serves a team member at our technical support call center. The Technical Support Specialist provides technical assistance, service and training to customers; exercises prudent judgment within the defined processes and practices of Tech Support. Candidate will troubleshoot and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems and technical issues involving software and hardware; as well as train and assist customers on the use of systems and applications related to Needles’ products and services.
Requirements: Skilled with computer software troubleshooting within a networked environment. Please Note: We will not consider candidates without IT work experience.
– Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge of Windows 7-Windows 10
– Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
– Windows Server/Office365/SQL Server knowledge a plus
– Knowledge of law office procedures a plus
– Previous experience in a call center environment a plus
– Must be willing to work after-hours, weekends as needed
Other Requirements: Displays a high-level of enthusiasm for working in a team environment, while conducting themselves in a professional and ethical manner. Must also have:
– Good knowledge of proper telephone etiquette
– Strong verbal and written skills
– Excellent analytical skills
– Ability to troubleshoot and support enterprise-level, web and client-based applications
– Ability to support standard operating systems
– Ability to identify, correct or advise on technical issues on a customer’s personal/work computer system or mobile device platform
– Ability to work independently with minimal instructions and/or direction
– Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams
– Ability to test and install software and execute test plan with limited instruction
– Ability to provide technical support for our internal department
This is a full time position.
[All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying disability or marital status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need]
© 2019 Needles Case Management Software
All Rights Reserved.
10461 Mill Run Circle,
Owings Mills, MD 21117