Trialworks LLC is the leading provider of case management software to plaintiffs law firms. Our two brands, Needles and TrialWorks, have multi-decade histories and have assembled the largest user base in our industry, with over 2,500 law firm customers and more than 40,000 users. In 2017, the business was acquired by Ridge Road Partners – a group of long-term focused, business builders – who are transforming the business from a slow-growth incumbent into a dynamic, fast-growth enterprise.
We are looking for someone who can produce high quality marketing output (content, campaigns, ad copy etc.), work with outside vendors (SEO, SEM, video, PR etc.), and collaborate with colleagues to produce, manage and evolve an effective lead generation program for two well-established software brands. This position is crucial to the success of the company, as our core focus is on growing the business more rapidly. The Marketing Director will help us leverage our market-leading position to scale the business, and to up-sell additional products to our large existing user base. The right candidate will have relevant experience with digital and content marketing, email campaigns, and SEO/SEM. The Marketing Director will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The Marketing Director will:
- Work directly with and report to the CRO
- Work across all company product lines (including upselling additional products and features to existing customers)
- Plan, develop and execute product marketing, demand generation, brand management, and marketing communications
- Work with outside vendors with a keen eye on ROI
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to further strategic growth goals and develop an end-to-end demand generation program that will scale lead and opportunity generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field;
- 3+ years of well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility with a focus on lead generation
- Proven experience in creating marketing programs that have rapidly accelerated growth
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies
- Strong Lead generation, funnel optimization and digital marketing experience
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, early to mid-stage company environment
- Willingness to work with a geographically dispersed team of professionals
- Must have strong technical aptitude and proven ability to communicate well with a variety of audiences
[All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying disability or marital status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need]