Have you ever:
- Wondered whether or not your work makes a difference?
- Wanted to work with a company that puts its clients first and truly cares about customer satisfaction?
If so, you may be interested in working with us.
Needles is searching for qualified professionals who take pride in what they do. As a national leader in Legal Practice / Case Management Software, this boutique company in the Greater Baltimore area is looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
Legal Software Trainer (contract)
Needles is seeking a Legal Software Trainer to provide training and support to law firm clients. This position may require significant travel.
- Assist clients in the use of our proprietary legal case management software.
- Work with clients to ensure proper implementation of our program.
- Work with clients to review their current methods, establish a set of needs, motivate staff members, and teach the clients to build and maintain their case management software program.
- Conduct onsite and online training sessions with clients.
- The candidate must be people-oriented, patient, organized, able to identify pitfalls and progress of clients, and have an excellent phone demeanor.
- Experience with software training preferred.
- Working in or with law firms is a plus but not a necessity.
- Experience with Case Management Software or Needles in particular is very helpful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong computer skills preferred.
- Experience using QuickBooks preferred.
- The Trainer works primarily with clients by travel to their offices or via web-based support tools such as WebEx.
Career Level Required
Some College Coursework Completed
In 1984, our company was approached by a group of personal injury attorneys desiring a software system to help them efficiently run their quickly expanding firm. This simple request forever changed the vision and objective of our company. Our mission is to “provide the best Case Management Software, training and support to the legal community on a client-by-client basis.” Our efforts to achieve this goal have been served through the creation, sales and support of our first program, Personal Injury Negligence Software (PINS) and then Needles, “the Customizable Case Management Software” program. Each system has helped law firms organize, improve efficiency and do so much more.
Needles offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full-time employees and salary is commensurate with experience. We are located northwest of Baltimore city, just off of Interstate 795.
To apply or for more information, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or fax these items to: (410)-363-7685.