Have you ever:
- Wondered whether or not your work makes a difference?
- Wanted to work with a company that puts its clients first and truly cares about customer satisfaction?
If so, you may be interested in working with us.
Needles is searching for qualified professionals who take pride in what they do. As a national leader in Legal Practice / Case Management Software, this boutique company in the Greater Baltimore area is looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
Position: Legal Software Support Representative
A well-established legal case management software company in Owings Mills, MD is seeking a Software Support Representative.
- Assist clients in the use of our proprietary legal case management software.
- Assist clients in the general use of other integrated computer software, such as Word, WordPerfect, Outlook, QuickBooks, etc.
- Provide courteous telephone and email support to clients of all skill levels.
- Conduct online support/training sessions via web-based support tools such as WebEx.
- Troubleshoot, research, diagnose and resolve all reported client incidents.
- Record each incident in detail in the client tracking system.
- Test and evaluate current and future software releases to ensure stability.
Note: While this position does include technical troubleshooting of reported client issues, the primary focus is on responding to inquiries from clients as to the use of our legal software program and its integrations with other programs. For this reason, candidates with legal experience are preferred.
- People-oriented, patient, organized and have an excellent phone demeanor and communication skills.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft Office and strong computer skills.
- Experience with software training.
- Legal experience preferred.
- Experience with case management software is a plus.
- Accounting skills and/or QuickBooks experience is a plus.
|Career Level Required||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Experience Required||2+ to 5 Years|
|Education Required||Some College Coursework Completed|
|Job Status||Full Time|
All resumes and inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
In 1984, our company was approached by a group of personal injury attorneys desiring a software system to help them efficiently run their quickly expanding firm. This simple request forever changed the vision and objective of our company. Our mission is to “provide the best Case Management Software, training and support to the legal community on a client-by-client basis.” Our efforts to achieve this goal have been served through the creation, sales and support of our first program, Personal Injury Negligence Software (PINS) and then Needles, “the Customizable Case Management Software” program. Each system has helped law firms organize, improve efficiency and do so much more.
Needles offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full-time employees and salary is commensurate with experience. We are located northwest of Baltimore city, just off of Interstate 795.
To apply or for more information, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax these items to: (410)-363-7685.