Email efficiency – deliver email on your schedule.
Neos has two enhancements to reduce the amount of time you spend on email. A timesaver we can all appreciate.
When you send emails from the Neos platform, you can specify a future date and time. This is useful when you need to grab a recipient’s attention at a specific moment or when you need to correspond with parties in a different time zone. Email scheduling also allows for email campaign generation by scheduling delivery at specified times.
Documents can now be emailed from Neos directly to your contact’s inbox. Within the documents library, you will now have the option to ‘Send Now’ using your Office 365®
email account. Users can configure their email signatures in their Staff Profile.
Intake Bulk Actions
Neos users can now make updates to multiple cases. Select the cases you want to modify then you can change the stage/status or set a primary staff member. Users also can archive and delete multiple cases.
Staff profile updates
Administrators can now view the last date a user accessed Neos and quickly turn on/off access to the software in the Staff Profile settings without removing their information from the system.
QuickBooks Integrator – Update
An updated version of QuickBooks Desktop SDK integrator is available with improved sorting and filtering capabilities. Users can now:
- Filter using multiple criteria and sort through all check requests in your queue
- Have full control over the order of check requests posted to QuickBooks
- You can now see the current file path for all documents uploaded or being edited.
- Once a file document type is set, Neos will automatically organize it into the proper folder. Users will see a notification screen of where the documents are located.
- We have improved search performance for contacts with multiple cases.
- You can now use the organizer dropdown to change the staff when creating a calendar invite — the same as the global calendar at the case calendar level.
For detailed instructions on using these enhancements, click the Help icon in Needles Neos to access the Self-Serve Portal and Knowledge Base.