Neos Today Dashboard
Neos users can now create their own customized Neos Today homepage. Easily adjust the location and size of any of the widgets on your Neos homepage creating your own optimal view. In addition to the widgets currently available in Neos Today, we have added a new widget called ‘My Messages.’ This will allow users to quickly catch up on all internal messages in a single widget in Neos Today.
Did you know that you can submit enhancement ideas to our Neos development team? Updates to the Neos dashboard was the #2 requested feature! Want to share your idea? We would love to hear from you.
Summary Reports provide Neos users with more robust reporting and categorization capabilities by organizing information in groups. You can now use the Advanced Search report builder to group your results in multiple levels and get better insights from your data. These types of reports are perfect for monthly reports and executive summaries where data needs to be aggregated and presented to management to evaluate firm operations and make better-informed decisions.
- Easily summarize data groups so you can quickly review groups of cases by total due amounts, damages, insurance coverage limits, and more.
- Multiple levels of grouping are supported for all reports. Build reports where you can see cases by primary staff broken down by class, value providers, or insurance adjusters.
- Export your grouped reports to PDF using a new high-quality format and take summary reports with you to your next team meeting.
Customers currently using static, legacy Needles reports will now have the ability to create those reports in a new, flexible format. This data can also be exported to allow maximum control and reporting.
- Neos users can now turn off Neos Timekeeper for staff members.
- Bulk Actions allow for better management of time entry. Neos administrators can now add and edit multiple time entries and multiple timers
- Visual enhancements to show Neos Timekeeper on all tabs. So, if a customer has multiple cases open, they can see the time associated with each case
- Preview a list of cases directly from the results card. Users can now preview one of the listed records without having to click on the result
- Improved search results loading time. Searches will deliver faster, more accurate results
For detailed instructions on using these enhancements, click the Help icon in Needles Neos to access the Self-Serve Portal and Knowledge Base.