Needles Hosted Services provides enterprise-level cloud capabilities to law firms, without the upfront costs. Accessible from virtually anywhere, the hosted platform is an alternative to owning your own equipment and paying expensive IT bills. Users with an internet connection and a basic computer (MAC or PC) or tablet can access all their software products via Remote Desktop – Needles, Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Adobe, etc.
Needles Hosted Services feature modern Windows Server platforms and Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
Key features include:
- Dedicated Windows Servers*: Each office will have their own Remote Desktop server managed, supported, and maintained by Needles Hosted Services. The server is housed in our first rate and secure data center in downtown Miami.
- Email Hosting: Mailboxes for each user are included with up to 50GB per mailbox utilizing Microsoft Office 365.
- IT Support: Most cloud related IT needs are covered by Needles Hosted Services, so there is no longer a need for expensive IT retainers or hourly fees.
- Latest Software: Needles hosting entitles you to the latest editions of Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel). You will not need to purchase Microsoft Office separately.
- Dedicated Support Team: Needles Hosted Services is managed by our top engineers.
- Protection & Security: Powerful anti-virus protection is provided through Sophos, and our data center is fully HIPAA Compliant.
- Dependability: 99.9% uptime guarantee!
- A computer or tablet (this can be a simple thin client or modern workstation, depending on the customer’s need).
- A fast, stable internet connection (we recommend a minimum of at least 1 mbps download and upload speed per user).
- Our Needles Hosted Services can work from a Windows PC, MAC, Linux machine, or tablet. The only requirement is a Remote Desktop Application(or similar).
- $100 per user per month.
- One time $199 per user set-up fee.
If you have any questions about our hosting services, visit our Hosting FAQs to get your questions answered.
*Dedicated servers are available to firms of five users or more, with a 1-year service agreement. Shared systems are available for smaller offices. File synchronization programs such as Dropbox are permissible on dedicated servers.