Did you know you can print mailing labels directly from Needles?
The holidays are just around the corner, and now is a great time to send out holiday greetings to your clients. Use this Needles feature to help you save time and get your cards ready for the holidays. Below are a few simple steps that you can take to print mailing labels from Needles 5.
- Go to the Reports ribbon at the top and select Report Library
2. Click in the filter row and type the word “Mail”. Double-click the mailing label list you wish to print
3. Select filter options on the left, such as Our Client. Deselect the Include Deceased and/or Include Minors, Mailing List select Holiday Card
Note: Deselecting these options will exclude Deceased and/or Minor parties from the mailing list.
4. Select Submit at the bottom of the Parameters list;
5. Once the labels appear, select Print in the Preview Ribbon above;
Note: We recommend you print a test page on a plain sheet of paper and lay over a sheet of labels to confirm the layout.
Margins can be adjusted by moving the top and left margins using the double-arrow cursor.
Important! If you are using Needles 4.x, the instructions for generating mailing labels are slightly different.
These can be found in Needles Manual in Section 6: Reports > Chapter 2: Standard Reports > 2.7 Mailing Labels. The Needles manual is found by going to Help > Needles Help within the Needles program.
If you would like further assistance running mailing labels from Needles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.